For your safety we have implemented the following COVID-19 Guidelines for attending classes at our Mordialloc venue:
- Do not attend class if you are feeling unwell, have fever, flu-like symptoms such as coughing, sore throat, fatigue, shortness of breath or if you have been placed in quarantine or if in the last 14 days have come in close contact of someone diagnosed with COVID-19.
Bookings, cancellation & payment:
- You must book in classes. Bookings close one hour prior to each class. To avoid disappointment, it is best to book early by text or email.
- The number of attendees will be capped due to distancing rules. When numbers are reached you will go on a waiting list.
- If it is necessary to cancel, make all effort to cancel no later than 12 hours before the class This will allow time to contact people on a waiting list.
- Please make payment directly into the bank account. See details here.
- You must bring your own mat, blanket, etc.
- Never walk on anyone’s mat or use anyone’s personal equipment without their permission.
Entering the Yoga room
- You will be guided to enter through the side door which leads directly into the church. There you will leave your shoes, (at a distance from other people’s belongings).
- If you do not feel comfortable walking into the yoga room with bear feet, you can bring additional socks to wear for when you walk to your place.
- Mats will be on the floor to mark the 1.5 m distancing required. You will be asked to place your mat on top of an existing mat.
What we will do:
- Provide hand sanitiser.
- Increase the frequency of cleaning on all contact areas, including door handles and the floor
- Contact details, (names and phone numbers), of everyone attending classes will be recorded for any possible COVID-19 tracing. Make sure your details are up to date.
Note - All guidelines will be constantly reviewed, based on changing conditions and your feedback.