Gentle Hatha Yoga - Mentone
Ideal for anyone:
- Wanting a soothing, slow-paced, gentle class
- Wanting to de-stress and relax
- Wanting to find time for themselves
- Who has restricted flexibility
- Who is recovering from injury or illness
- N.B if you have special needs a private class would be more appropriate
- A relaxing slow paced gentle class suitable for most bodies types, age and mobility. The focus is on soothing and nourishing the body and mind.
- You will leave the class feeling you have had a good stretch, while strength, flexibility and balance begin to improve. The class includes breathing practice, gentle postures, time for relaxation and/or meditation.
- Includes longer relaxation time.
- No need to book. Please arrive 15 early
Times at St Augustine’s Church, 90 - 92 Como Parade West Mentone:
- Mon 9.15 am - 10.45 am
- Mon 11.00 am - 12.30 pm
- Thurs 11.00 am - 12.30 pm