Restorative Yoga - Mentone
- All levels
- Anyone feeling run down or stressed
- Wanting a relaxing class
- Recovering from injury/ trauma
- A relaxing two-hour class where postures are held longer and supported with props, bolsters, blankets, etc. This allows time for the body to yield to the floor and begin to let go of deeply held stress, tension and fatigue. Soothing for the body and mind while energy is restored. No standing postures in this class.
- No experience necessary.
Time: 10.30 am - 12.30 pm at St Augustine’s Church, 90 - 92 Como Parade West Mentone
- 8th Feb / 21st Mar / 9th May / 20th Jun / 8th Aug / 19th Sept / 7th Nov
- $42 or save by using two class passes
- Please note, once passes are purchased there will be no refunds or credit given.