Restorative Yoga - Mentone
- All levels
- Anyone feeling run down or stressed
- Wanting a relaxing class
- Recovering from injury/ trauma
- A relaxing two-hour class where postures are held longer and supported with props, bolsters, blankets, etc. This allows time for the body to yield to the floor and begin to let go of deeply held stress, tension and fatigue. Soothing for the body and mind while energy is restored. No standing postures in this class.
- No experience necessary.
Time at St Augustine’s Church, 90 - 92 Como Parade West Mentone
Dates for 2019:
- 11th May / 29th Jun / 17th Aug / 5th Oct / 23rd Nov
- $40 or use two class passes
- Please note, once passes are purchased there will be no refunds or credit given. Book Here