COVID Safe Plan
- Do not attend class if you are feeling unwell, have fever, flu-like symptoms such as coughing, sore throat, fatigue, shortness of breath or if you have been placed in quarantine or if in the last 14 days have come in close contact with someone diagnosed with COVID-19.
What we will do:
- Provide hand sanitiser and antibacterial wipes.
- Increase the frequency of cleaning on all contact areas, including door handles and the floor.
- Ensure that social distancing is in line with Government regulations.
Provide proof of double vaccination.
Check in using Victorian government QR code.
Masks must be worn in line with DHHS rules.
- Bring your own mat and any props you require to class.
You can clean your mat in class with alcohol wipes provided, although these can leave your mat damp. The best way to clean your mat is to use soap and water, rinse well and hang to dried in the shade. Avoid direct sunlight on the mat.
If you prefer, you may like to bring a towel to cover your mat which will create an added barrier.
- You must not walk on anyone’s mat or share personal equipment.
- You must always abide by social distancing rules, including entering and exiting class.
About the venue
- The room has two internal doors leading into a larger space. For added ventilation these internal doors will be kept open.
- The room also has two external doors, if weather permits doors will be opened.
Bookings & cancellation
- You must book into classes, as numbers will be capped in line with government regulations. Book here.
- Please note, cancellations within 24 hours of the class will result in a class deducted from your pass.
- You can pay by cash, credit card or by bank transfer. Bank details can be found here.
Note - The COVID safe plan will be constantly updated, based on government regulations.